Sunday, August 21, 2005

Where And Why

A fellow SDFer helpfully pointed out that a post explaining where I am and why would be helpful.

I'm in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. Armenia is a small country trapped between Turkey, Iran, Azubaijan and Gerogia. I don't know too much about Armenia, other than the fact that it's a jolly nice place to be in, at least if you are only visiting. Check out the wikipedia page if you want to know more.

As to why I'm here, part of the reason is that I couldn't afford to go to Japan(although this has worked out almost as expensive!) Another part of the reason was to meet up with a friend from SDF.

I very much urge people to visit Armenia. It's a bit like Turkey/Egypt/Greece. Cheap, hot and friendly. I shall certainly be returning sometime soonish.

1 comment:

Micah Sittig said...

Wow, cool. I'm sold.