Friday, August 19, 2005

More lists

Ten People I Want To Meet Very Soon
(1)Borris Johnson(Super-dude)
(2)Harmong Koraine(Screenwriter of Gummo)
(3)Brian Cox(Actor in Manhunter
(4)Jeremy Paxman(News God)
(5)Braccos(Italian friend from SDF)
(6)(7)Liz and Ninjalicious(Writers of Infiltation Magazine)
(8)Chun Sue(Author of Beijing Doll)
(9)Richard Bach(Author of Johnathon Livingston Seagull)
(10)Kurt Vennegut(Author of Slaughterhous Five)

Ten things I want to do before I die
(1)Write a cookbook called "Beyond Cooking"
(2)Give a talk at HOPE or DefCon
(3)Be able to do backflips
(4)Crack a safe
(5)Make a side-scrolling adventure beat 'em up for the Amiga
(6)Go to space
(7)Finish and publish my novel
(8)Kill the 10 most annoying people in my life
(9)Discover the lost city of Atlantis
(10)Find an elegant way of breaking prime-factor cryptographic systems

No comments: