Monday, March 13, 2006

Karamoon Interrupted

Still half asleep, I grabbed a quick shower, ate no breakfast, and walked to work. Every time I walk to work I get more bored. I've tried varying my route but it doesn't help much. I'm bored of this city, bored of this country and bored of this continent.

Work was very busy in the morning but the afternoon was dead. Managed to get my blog updated, and also to write a few emails.

I got home at 7 pm and just chilled out for a couple of hours. At 9 pm I tried to remove a cassette tape that was stuck in my mother's car stereo. I was unsuccessful and, during the 20 minutes I spent trying to get the tape out, I ripped my finger open with a pair of pliers. It didn't hurt much but it looked very unpleasant.

Listened to Rise Up Radio, a youth activism show on WBAI. See http://www.wbai.org for more details.

No comments: