Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Boot Camp The Second

My finger burst after lunch, covering my hand with blood and plasma. It looks much better now, as if I just had a nasty burn. I might put some Witch Hazel on it tonight to try to speed up the heeling process.

I'm having tomorrow and Friday off, so I don't have to be back at work until Wednesday. On Saturday I'll be going to London for an anti-war demo, so I'll have 5 solid-ish days of study. Already things are conspiring against me in order to steal my time. I've got to go and do some tech-support stuff at a school tomorrow afternoon which will only take an hour, but with traveling there and back it will take up all my afternoon.

I'm going to try very hard to ignore everything other than study until next Wednesday. I won't be logging in to chat etc., but I will check my email every hour or two so if you want to chat online or use Skype then send me an email with a suggested time.(and timezone!)

No comments: