Friday, March 03, 2006

Bullet In The Head

I got shot in the head this morning during a particularly vivid dream. I was traveling in a dangerous country, I'm not sure where. Whenever I was walking there was a constant barrage of bullets. The bullets were being fired from far away. I remember that whenever I was walking I had to maintain an awareness of where my body was all the time so I could avoid direct hits. When I got hit in the head loads of blood and bits of skull sprayed out everywhere. I think the bullet took off part of my forehead and didn't penetrate my brain. I remember thinking about whether the blood would clot: I had to keep walking and I was worried that I'd die through loss of blood before I could reach a safe place. I woke up soon after that so I guess I didn't make it.

No comments: