Sunday, March 12, 2006

Brade Lunner

I watched Blade Runner for the first time in several years. I had forgotten how powerful it is. I've started noticing more things I dislike about it, now that I've seen it more than ten times. I dislike the fact that it is always dark in the film, I think the music is sometimes too much and at points the script is silly. Having said all that, Blade Runner is still a moving and unsettling film, and certainly one which demands several viewings.

I checked my voicemail and found a couple of messages saying that Emily was ill so I'll have to go to work tomorrow. In a way it's a good thing because there is an important sales lead that I haven't followed up yet. I don't want to leave it until Wednesday in case it slips away.

Spent some time reading and got to sleep around 1 am.

No comments: