Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fly Me To The Moon

Spent the evening putting up anti-war posters around Norwich. I was in the civilised group which visited notice boards, a braver group went round Norwich city centre with paste and brushes, putting up posters on buildings, small children and busses.

Putting up the posters was good fun but we had to suffer constant light rain and cold wind. I don't know how the other group got on, hopefully they didn't get arrested.

While walking round Norwich with a bunch of posters and a staple gun, I discussed various topics with Luzie, a biowarfare researcher. At points during our conversation I wished that I had stayed at university and got a research job, but on balance I don't think it would have worked out. People in academia tend to be too annoying for the likes of me.

Got home soaking wet and very tired. Had a very hot bath and went to bed.

No comments: