Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sick As A Dog

Feeling very unwell. Had the day off work, spent most of it trying not to be sick. Slept a bit, did some study, drank lots of water. Maybe my days will end like this. Maybe the end is closer than the beginning.

I saw this on the website of an artist/designer.
When I was younger, I pretended to be a ninja.
In my heart, I was an astronaut.
So, I told my mother that I was going to be an architect
and went to school to study psychotherapy.
Finally, I realized that I was never happier than
when I would draw on the walls with my crayons.

Never happier, I became an artist.



Norwich now has free wireless Internet access. I haven't tried it out yet, will do on Friday at the Norwich 2600 meeting.

Watched part of "Dead Man's Shoes" on TV. A very bleak and disturbing film. Don't watch it if you ever intend being happy again.

No comments: