Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Elite Frontier

Read some assembly tutorials online.

Spent most of the day reading about the games Elite and Frontier. Frontier was one of my favourite games on the Amiga. Like many Amiga games I used to play, it has had a profound impact on my psyche.

Downloaded some MP3's at work, mainly stuff by Belle And Sebastian and Hot Chip.

Met Richard on the way home from work. We stood in the street, reading a book on C++ together. People looked at us and wondered what it would take to be able to join our club.

Watched all 4 episodes of Chad Vader on Youtube. Quite funny.

Some day my blog entries will consist of more than just a list of stuff I did. There will be insight, wisdom, humorous observations and photos. I might get some friends too. And be able to code properly.

No comments: