Sunday, October 05, 2003

Lord Of The Blings

A relaxing day, spent watching The Lord of The Rings, both the crappy film and the not-so-crappy-but-still-crap 1970's Warner Brother's animation. As far as I know, there were never any other films of Lord of the Rings made. It's rather a shames that Jim Henson(the guy who did the Muppets) hasn't had a try because his film "The Dark Crystal" is exactly how Lord of The Rings should have been.

In the evening it was time to eat a Balti, Birmingham's only worthwhile contribution to humanity. I talked to a couple of friends about their research projects for their PhD's and thought about many wonderful things. Although I hadn't seen the friends for a year or two, I felt as if I hadn't been sepparated from them for more than a few days.

No comments: